Saturday, January 5, 2008

Lovely Smile

Some quotes from the Bubbly Girl:

"I'd never trade my dad's house, even for Buckingham Palace. I'm very sentimental about living with my parents."

"I'd rather have a room full of cuddly teddy bears than a diamond necklace in a safe deposit locker."

On her character in The Rising (2005): "See, my role started as a cameo. I was supposed to play the widow Jwala's character - yes, the one Aishwarya Rai was supposed to have done. Now Amisha Patel is doing that. When I read the script, I fell in love with the small role of the prostitute. There were two or three very good scenes. The script underwent a change, and I got more space than before. But it's still a cameo - nothing like what Smita Patil did with Ketan Mehta in Mirch Masala, though I wish had."

"I can never be rude to people who want photographs and autographs, but I don't like to be followed and stared at constantly."

courtesy:imdb.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home