Saturday, January 5, 2008

rani mukherjee height age

Rani Mukerji (born Rani Mukherjee on 21 March 1978)Height 5' 3" (1.60 m)

Here are some personal quotes from the actress:

"The kiss with Kamal Haasan (in Hey! Ram) was mechanical. He was constantly checking the right angle. Where was the passion?"

"I don't party, I don't get drunk and I don't have affairs. So all my passion goes into my work."

"Kamal Hassan re-invented the actress in me after the 'Hey Ram' experience."

"When Karan wanted my voice to be dubbed for 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', I really thought that it was bad and very husky and rough, but slowly I worked to improve my diction, and am now quite comfortable with it."

"You sign two films with a hero and it's said you're having a scene with him. Please, the only scenes I'm into are in front of the camera."

"Why should I try to imitate Kajol? I am not a mimicry artist."

"It's frustrating for the media to see me going about my work like Florence Nightingale - They'd like me to be Rangeeli Rani."

courtesy:imdb.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home